Free Shipping on All Australian Orders Over $150
Free Shipping on All Australian Orders Over $150
Subscribe today to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase
Subscribe today to our newsletter and get 10% off your first purchase
A Flowering New Season
Mini Kyomo Kid's Watches
Lovel. As described.
Had so much fun playing this with my kids. Keep my senses sharp and my brains switched on - I am amazed how quickly kids can get so good at it! The handy travel pouch is a nice addition. A must have for camping and family holidays.
Makes a perfect gift too!
Absolutely beautiful and great quality! It's the first item we have purchased from Antipoda Co and a great indication of the kind of products they stock. Looking forward to our next purchase!
Londji is a LOVE at first sight. It’s art, beauty, and fun combine into ONE. Thank you Antipoda Co for sending “The Acrobat Brothers” to us. This toy is a GEM - it’s pure fascinating to stack the 10 acrobats vertically upwards, and to admire their inspiring feats of balance, agility and physical coordination! This is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen for a long, long time!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) These 10 stackable acrobats are just TOO ADORABLE! I love their half-squatting position and lifting arms, strong and solid bodies, and determined and no-nonsense expressions, all ready to conquer any crazy and most ridiculous upward challenge! The design of these balancing people are cleverly-done with multiple “balancing points” (shoulders, toes, head) and interlocking surfaces (arms and legs). It’s super addictive to balance them on top of each other in different gravity-defying and unbelievable formations, from simple pyramid, mesmerising human tower, to strength-demanding upside-down circus poses! It’s insanely impressive to watch them built-up, and super hilarious to see them tumbling down the ground. It’s a fun challenge to fine motor skills, puzzle solving, perseverance and patience! The kids laughed and giggled and had a spectacular time balancing and manipulating these adorable squad.
(2) The artwork is original with a cheeky sense of humour. The 10 stackable pieces come originally in mysterious midnight blue; we get to “decorate” and personalise them using the 24 acrobat “dress stickers” (10x sets plus two extras). I love the comically serious expressions, classic “Breton-stripe” tops, and the bold red and orange trousers. The toy is vintage, cute, and exciting.
(3) I love that Londji is “Made in Spain” and manufactured using recycled wood and organic dyes. The material and quality looks gorgeous. Each Londji comes with a EC certification, guaranteeing the toy was made in compliance with European Standard EN71 Safety Requirements for Toys.
(4) I also love the thick cylindrical tube container with metal lid. They are beautifully presented, sturdy, and easy to be stored away.
My heart danced in JOY the first time I saw this “Postman Observation” game from Londji . This is one of the most artistically delightful games I have ever seen; it’s quirky and so aesthetically pleasing! Thank you Antipoda Co for sending this pocket version game to us!
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) Our family loves observation game. Londji elevates the experience by incorporating fun elements in it such as a “mission-fulfilling” postman theme, whimsical houses, and even fables characters! The rules are pretty simple. First, assemble the interlocking game board pieces in random order; each player is allocated with equal number of “letters”. The aim is to spot the specific house indicated on the challenge card and be the first to deliver a mail to the right house. This is a frantically fun game that can be played competitively, or cooperatively in true postal service style (like what my kids ended up doing 🤣). I love that the game board pieces can be arranged in different configurations, and how everyone can join in the fun simultaneously! This is a pocket version so the components are smaller, but that sure doesn’t affect the awesomeness of the game!
(2) I love the unique and playful artworks in muted colours; they’re artistic, romantic, and full of childhood nostalgia. I love the classic European houses: large rectangular and arched windows, chimneys, interesting roof lines, mixed of sweet and boldly painted exterior. You can also find cheeky small cottages belonging to 3 little pigs and Hansel and Gretel’s candy house “hidden” within the town, and some community buildings such as a school, hospital and fire station.
(3) I love that the challenge cards have different levels of difficulty. Some are straightforward (spot the exact same house), some are challenging (eg find a white house with red door but without a chimney). This is a game for all ages!
(4) The quality of this game is top-notch! The product is proudly created in Barcelona and made of sturdy recycled cardboard and paper. The components are stunning. I also love the drawstring bag and the beautifully-made box.
Our family LOVES board games, but it’s not easy to find one that would interest BOTH of my kids given their age gap and different personalities. Antipoda Co recently sent over this “Save The Cat” game from Londji , and I am so pleased to see my two cheeky ones playing with this harmoniously like two serious comrades with a high mission to accomplish 🤣.
Why I love ❤️ it: (1) Easily-comprehensible rules, bright and appealing game board, interesting fire-fighting theme! This game caught the two kids attention immediately with its purposeful “rescue the cat” mission. I love that this is a cooperative game, meaning my two kids need to put their heads together and use their verbal communicative skills to fulfil an important task of saving a life! It was super cute watching them discuss about where to place the fire counters, when to use the water buckets, and which option to take when they roll the dice. It is a simple game of moving upwards and downwards, with a single purpose of saving the black Totoro-lookalike kitten trapped on the roof, whilst putting out fire of different sizes along the way. This is a fantastic 2-6 players game that emphasises on teamwork and cooperation!
(2) This game encourages kids to count and strategise; the “firefighter” needs to climb up and down the burning 4-storey building according to number sequence from 1 to 12; two buckets of water are needed to put out a “large” fire, whilst only one bucket is required to extinguish a “small” fire. The two kids counted, debated, discussed, and proudly reached agreements on each next step!
(3) The components are artistically-made and eye-catching undoubtedly! The fire engine, building base, fire, and water bucket tokens are made of thick recycled cardboard, the 3D wooden firefighter and cat figures are super adorable, and I simply love the uniquely-designed dice. I love that the product is made in Barcelona with strict quality control.
(4) The storage box is durable and beautifully-illustrated, and I love the organised drawstring bag for components storing.
Thank you Antipoda Co , this is an amazing game for small kids!
One thing about Londji , you know it never settles for just ordinary. When we got this “Discover the Dinosaurs” puzzle from Antipoda Co , we knew there would be some hidden surprises within, waiting to be unearthed and make our hearts sing! Oh the JOY of discovering another uniquely-designed product from the magical world of toys!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) This 200-pieces puzzle is for kids and adults (as the puzzle box aptly says, it’s for ages “6 to 106”). This is one of those more challenging range of puzzles due to its limited colours tones (red, yellow, blue, white). To assemble this puzzle, we need that extra meticulousness and attention to detail. It took 3 adults and one “trying-his-best-to-help” 6-year-old around 30 minutes to complete this puzzle. We squinted our eyes, switched on our detective sense, and searched for clues and hints within the very similar-looking pieces. We spotted and examined the outlines of a pram-pushing dad, a man marvelling at the exhibits while snapping pictures with a smartphone, an elderly lady with walking stick, the doorway arches, glass windows, placards, and bone structures of the pre-historic dinosaurs with impressive details. Oh-the-FUN-we-had! It felt like time-travelling back to childhood.
(2) The greatest FEATURE that makes our hearts SKIP is the super cool red and blue “magic” lenses that reveal two hidden universes within the puzzle! The blue spy glass transports us to the Jurassic era with erupting volcano and gigantic plants. We saw life-like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Argentinosaurs and Pterodactyl roaming the wild land menacingly and majestically! The red spy glass shows us a calming scene of a museum-visiting day with exciting exhibitions of fossilised dino skeletons! One puzzle, two surreal experiences!
(3) I love the thick puzzle pieces, and the quirky rounded wavy borders. This is a beautiful made-in-Barcelona product, with wacky design and surprises installed! I love the sturdy cardboard box made of recycled material, and I love how Londji pays respect to the environment with its sustainable manufacturing principles.
Spot and snap, find it fast, I spy, match it types of observation games are nothing too uncommon in the toys market; but as usual, Londji makes it better and more unique! We were thrilled to receive this beautiful “Where is the Cheese” pocket version game from Antipoda Co - the kids love the easy and quick game, and this mumma is absolutely in love with the aesthetically delightful and lovely components that look like numerous art pieces in small size.
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) This is a “speedy” game; the kids need to quickly match and snatch up the ingredients as shown on the selected cards, and pop the tokens onto their respective chef boards. The game tests the kids’ reaction time, observation and matching skills. The game is competitively fast, quick and can be done with within 10 minutes each round. There were loads of laughters and happy “yays”, but also an equal measure of squabbles and rough hands-hitting from my two kids. 🤦🏻♀️ So we ended up modifying the rules and made this into a collaborative game. What I truly love is the incorporation of delicious foods in the game; it’s relevant, relatable, and so irresistible. Indeed, food is a universal language, transcending age and everything else. 😋
(2) Included in the pocket version are 60 ingredient tokens and game cards, 6 chef boards with 10 slots each, and an instruction guide, all securely fit within an exquisite pocket version storage box with elastic band. The illustrations are artistically-painted with a hint of cheekiness; a slice of watermelon, sushi with pair of chopsticks, jam in mason jar, cheese grater, chefs with the most whimsical expressions, and a rat on cheeseboard that reminds me of Ratatouille the classic animated film.
(3) Londji products are made in Barcelona. I love the thick quality components made of recyclable materials. I also love the muslin drawstring bag for organised storage. This smaller pocket version is excellent for an on-the-road travel game.
Love it, Londji. What an awesome recommendation Antipoda Co !
“Win Win Winter” from Londji is probably that sort of board games that I would overlook easily, so I’m SO SUPER grateful to Antipoda Co for recommended this and sent over a copy for a review. We weren’t quite sure initially about the instructions, but once we started playing it, the game makes perfect sense and we absolutely LOVE it!
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) This is a game that can “grow” with the kids; our three-year-old enjoys throwing the dice and moving her squirrels around the game board without thinking much about anything; our six-year-old (who enjoys mathematics in general) strategises his move to maximise the accumulation of acorns! Even the adults have a great time planning their steps to compete with the kids in this adorable game of skills! I love that the game involves a lots of decision-making moments; once a dice is thrown, we need to decide which of the two squirrels to advance forward, whether a squirrel should gather (or even snatch) an additional acorn along the journey (noting that the weight of the acorn would “slow down” the pace of getting home), and how to utilise the special “9” on the dice. The decision-making is closely related to calculation, subtraction, and forward-planning. I love game that encourages learning through play. “Win Win Winter” is exactly that sort of game where your kids would be counting and doing maths, but with a BIG happy grin throughout!
(2) I love the cute squirrels saving up for winter theme (it reminds me of Scrat from Ice Age and its crazy obsession with acorns collection!). The kids love the mission of helping their squirrel friends to accumulate winter stock before the cold closes in.
(3) We love the brightly painted wooden squirrels, the thick cardboard game board pieces, round acorn tokens, and the marvellous artwork that makes everything of Londji looks extraordinarily lovely and heart-warming. Londji products are made in Barcelona from recycled/ used materials. I also love the muslin drawstring bag and sturdy storage box.
This is a beautiful board game that is artistically delightful, and so enjoyable to play with!
Today I want to talk about this extremely beautiful toy - “My Wooden World Farm” by Londji . This toy is overloading with cuteness that could melt your heart like sugary butter on toasts! Thank you Antipoda Co for providing another enchanting Londji set.
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) This toy is TOO adorable to take my eyes off! Everything is curvy and round, stackable, cartoonish, and make us smile. Included within are 10 separate wooden pieces to set up a charming scenery of farm; we love our created story of a grumpy milk cow (who refuses to leave the warmth of the hay bale), and its baby calf who loves nothing more than counting the number of apples at the top of the orchard tree and playing hide-and-seek with her best mates Pink the Piglet and Red-Crown the Rooster. We had some internal disputes between ourselves whether Bob the Farmer has two brown horses, or whether they are actually a bull and a brown calf (we settled down on “horses” in the end). The exaggerated roundness and symbolic design might make it a little challenging to tell the difference between a horse and a bull, but that sure doesn’t change how much we enjoy creating our small-world tales with these lovely pieces. My three-year-old is absolutely loving this toy. It was very amusing listening to her narrating a funny story about a farm in the rainbow-rain.
(2) I love the clever convertible box that can unfold and transform itself from a 3D farmhouse, into a farm with fields and vegetable allotments completes with a pond with lily pads. I love the changeable landscapes and scenes.
(3) The playset pieces are made of beechwood from sustainable forests and water-based stains. As usual, Londji products are manufactured in Spain, and meet the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. I love the aesthetically-pleasing design, great craftsmanship, the heirloom quality, and the unique packaging.
(4) I love the extra touch of cleverness; the tree stump that works cheekily as a closure knob for the packaging box, and the cotton drawstring bag that keeps everything organised and neatly together.
Love this irresistibly cute toy from Londji!
Puzzles with uniqueness and hidden surprises always make my heart dances in delight! This Londji “Observation Puzzle - Tea by the Sea” from Antipoda Co is our latest love; not only that it gives us a joyful satisfaction completing the puzzle, we also enjoys the playful moments admiring the adorable illustrations and finding so many tiny details that brings us smile!
Why I love ❤️ this puzzle: (1) We are enchanted by the imaginative illustrations with hints of humour and sprinkles of magic. I love the unusual length and unique rectangular shape (32 x 85 cm), which aptly sets the scene of a “quiet tea time above ground” and “unexpected surprises underwater”. I also love the zigzag borders of the puzzle (in Londji signature style). The kids had great fun completing the 100 pieces puzzle. I love that the puzzle is not too difficult for the kids, yet sufficiently challenging to keep them engaged. There are so many snapshots of happy scenes from top to bottom of this dreamlike puzzle: a ukulele-playing tiger, a French baguette on a tree, a letter-delivering pigeon, an underwater reader, a diver-mouse heading towards a cheese-bait, a rabbit in submarine, a curious mermaid, animals tea-party, a plant-watering / hat-wearing octopus, and I can go on and on!
(2) Once the puzzle is done, the kids played “spot and snap” using the 48 observation tiles: a Wellington boot in the bottom of sea, pearl in a shell, crocodile guest, a menu on fishing line, an upside-down chameleon and so many more!
(3) The instructions gives a few inspiring ideas on games that we can play. We had such enjoyable hours playing story-telling (oh look, the puffer-fish has just turned into a balloon, the frog prince is still waiting for his kiss!), detective (guess what I’m holding by asking “yes” / “no” questions), and drama game (let’s act out the kite-flyer and a basket).
(4) I love the gorgeous box, made-in-Spain quality, FSC paper and recycled cardboard materials. As usual, Londji toys meet European safety standards, and are beautiful in so many levels!
This is an impressive puzzle!
When you get a Londji puzzle, you can rest assured that it is not just an “ordinary” puzzle. Londji sprinkles excitement in its products, and dusts them with magic of surprises! We are so glad to receive this “Dinos Explorer Puzzle” from Antipoda Co . This is an absolute must-have for any aspiring palaeontologists and dinosaur fanatics!
Why I love ❤️ this puzzle: (1) I love the realistic-looking illustrations - dinosaurs full of meticulous details, fossilised skeletons and skulls that accentuate the prominent features of each of the unique species. I love the mellow colours and the beige background, which gives the puzzle an “ancient” pre-historic feel. This is a medium-sized puzzle with 350 pieces - a more challenging range suitable for adults and older kids. We learned so much by admiring the careful details: Lirainosaurus with its long slender neck and a body protected by armour of bony plates; Stygimoloch with its distinguished spikes and knobs on skull, Gallimimus with its ostrich-like features and a fancy long tail. We also learned about herizinosaur (a dinosaur with super cool and robust long claws), and Olorotitan (an elegant dinosaur with fan-shaped crest jutting out of the back of the skull).
(2) If that’s not enough, the set also includes 3 innovative information wheels. Adjust and position the cardboard wheels at the right angle, direction, and fixed on the eye of the dinosaur, and you will get to learn new facts about these majestic beasts: what they ate, how fast they ran, how heavy and long they were! For example, we learned that the terrific T Rex is 12m long and weighed around 8000 kg; Spinosaurus survived on fish and moved 34 km/h.
(3) I love the gorgeous sturdy box and cotton drawstring bag - perfect for keeping the puzzle pieces and all the exciting accessories at one place. I love the thick puzzle pieces, heirloom quality, and the quirky rounded zig-zag borders. I also love the made-in-Spain quality, and the FSC paper and recycled cardboard materials. As usual, Londji toys meet European safety standards. They are beautiful, artistic and so pleasing in so many levels!
Tangram, pattern blocks, shape puzzles. They come in all forms and materials. What I love about Londji is how it always gives that little extra touch that can transform a supposedly common idea into something unique. Antipoda Co sent us this Londji’s “The Fox And The Mouse - Wooden Animals Construction Game”, and we are SO IN LOVE with it!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) Included within are 16 wooden pieces of flat polygons and geometric planes; from rectangular pieces of a few different sizes, two “teardrops” in exquisite pastel peach, semicircles, an isosceles triangle that looks like a pencil tip, right and left-angled mini triangles, to a large-sized quarter circle in mysterious teal colour. I love the natural wooden range with an occasional pop of exciting colours. The set reminds me of night sky, quietness, and an adventurous nocturnal life. I love that the pieces look slightly different on each side which substantially increases the combinations and possibilities of creations. For example, the teardrop is painted “plain” on one side, and is decorated with “fur pattern” on the reverse. The set provides 50 suggested images that can be formed using these 16 pieces, including Valerie the Swan, Bob the Rhino, Angelina the Whale, and my personal favourite - Clare the Lioness. We enjoyed creating animals in two-dimensional, and sometimes, vertically by balancing them on flat surfaces.
(2) I love the smartly-designed storage board that can be folded-out like a magic booklet. I love the beautiful spread of pages with suggested creations, and we absolutely enjoy “packing up” the pieces by re-arranging them into the thick cardboard base with cut-out shapes of fox, mouse and a crescent moon. It feels like a a “hidden” puzzle composition within a slim line box.
(3) The materials and quality are the usual Londji style! The pieces are made of beech wood from sustainable forests, finished with water-based stains. Londji toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71, and are designed and made in Spain. I love Londji’s respect to the planet, inspiring design, and its artistic touch in everything it creates.
“Well, guess what, there is NO RULE in this game!” It was hilarious watching the kids’ expressions - from the initial disbelief, before slowly transforming into the cheekiest smile - “YES, let’s do it our ways!”. That’s the MAGIC of “The Whale & The Fish Game” from Londji . Thank you Antipoda Co for another amazing recommendation!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) YES, you read it right! This game has NO rules! You get 100 small fish (printed on thick cardboard of sweet mellow and muted colours), and five large separate pieces that can attach together and make a whale. What you want to do with these adorable components is completely up to YOU! Each of the fish is slightly curvy in shape, and can be linked-up beautifully together like an irregular jigsaw puzzle that has more than a single right solution. If you observe the fish closely, you would notice that each of them is unique on its own (despite their uniformity in shape and size). The kids immediately got into the motion of arranging the 100 small fish beneath the gigantic whale, each fish closely touching one another. It was a zen-like and quiet process. What we got in the end was a harmonious artwork, and a very calming afternoon at home. Of course, there are many other ways you can arrange the fish (sort by colours, directions, patterns, or just randomly) - BE spontaneous, BE creative, go ahead and maximise the potential of free plays!
(2) When you feel like doing it differently, flip the fish over and discover another surprise. On the reverse side of each fish, there is a numeral number (from 1 to 100) printed on it. The fish are categorised into 11 colours (e.g 81 to 89 in cinnamon brown, 51 to 59 in blue, the x10 numbers (10, 20, 30 etc) are grouped in white). The kids counted, sorted, and arranged them in sequence, and made a school of mathematically fun fish!
(3) Londji products are designed and produced in Spain, made of FSC paper and recycled cardboard, and meet the European Toy Safety Standard EN71.
(4) I love the drawstring bag and sturdy storage box to keep all the pieces together. This game is neat and beautiful beyond words!
I LOVE road-building games; there is just something about seeing multiple continuous paths being formed, slowly and progressively, in segments and pieces. “Climb the Mountain Strategy Game” by Londji incorporates path-building into exciting mountain-climbing theme, together with other adorable elements (such as fairy and Yeti) that would guarantee a smile.
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) A confession: I get a little nervous every time when I see a game with long instructions. “Climb the Mountain” is probably the most complex Londji game I have ever tried so far. We spent time reading and digesting the rules. The great thing is, once you have learnt the rules, the playing comes “naturally”. Included are 115 double-sided mountains pieces in equilateral triangle (forest, rock, and snow tiles), 5 mountaineer, 3 dice, and other tokens and interlocking pieces. We throw the dice, build a path, and move the climbers up. There are also provisions to accumulate along the way; grumpy bear, villainous snake, and scary Yeti to run away from; and fairy token to collect. The game is full of decision-making, strategising, forward-planning, and it takes 50 minutes (or more!) to complete. This is probably not a game for everyone (especially those that prefer something short and sharp), but our 6-year-old and this mumma are loving it.
(2) I love the “competitive plus cooperative” concept of this game. We race to be the first to reach the summit, but at the same time, we are required to make collective decisions, reach agreement, and work collaboratively to build the final path up the peak. There is a chance that all players might lose together. This game has some interesting life lessons for us to learn as a family.
(3) I love the quality and solid game components. The illustrations are, as per usual Londji standard, fun and whimsical. I love the cotton drawstring bag and sturdy storage box that keep everything neat and tidy. I love that Londji products are made in Spain, using FSC paper, recycled cardboard, beech wood from sustainable forests and water-based stains.
Excellent quality selection and very fast shipping. Always a pleasure shopping here.Vic, Australia
Very happy I found this store! Great products and quick shipping. Thanks!
Edit: Incredible customer service! Stop reading reviews and buy from them :)NSW, Australia
Very impressed with the online customer service from Tim and the team. They solved my issue efficiently and with a smile. Gorgeous, high quality products for sale too - I want everything!NSW, Australia
★★★★★Bruce and Helen J
Wonderful friendly people to deal with and really beautiful products. I love that they are ethically made and from sustainable materials too.Vic, Australia
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we live, work and play, the Boonwurrung peoples of the Kulin Nations, and pay our respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.
Here at Antipoda Co, we’re proud to stock a variety of baby & kids’ products, along with lots of homeware essentials — all sourced from ethical and sustainable brands. Check out our baby & kids’ products online store and find everything from nursery essentials to puzzles and games.
Antipoda Co is proud to provide babies, adults & kids products online. We’ve got charming collections produced by some of our favourite brands for ewborns,
toddlers, and young children; as well as a selection of premium quality goods for parents to enjoy, too. Here at Antipoda Co, we place a lot of consideration
into the values and ethos of the brands that we stock within our organic baby products online range, in order to ensure that they align with our own emphasis
on sustainability, quality, and style. We stock homeware, soft furnishings, games and more that are manufactured by brands that we’re proud to showcase —
from Charlie Crane to Garbo&Friends, Londji, and Mini Kyomo.
Our product ranges are all individually selected by our team of experts, and we strive to give parents and their families items that are sleek additions to the
home, providing functionality, longevity, and comfort. Our baby products online collection includes everything new parents need for furnishing a nursery, and every item is tailored to suit newborn babies all through to their early years — including sturdy baby rockers and high chairs, to super-soft blankets and
bedding that are safety certified, the quality of our collection for new parents is truly unrivalled. Style conscious parents can also find something that suits their interior palette perfectly, too — we draw a lot of inspiration
from Scandinavian, minimalistic design styles.
Browse our full range of natural baby products online now, and lovingly crafted items into your home or nursery with Antipoda Co.