Free Shipping on All Australian Orders Over $60
Free Shipping on All Australian Orders Over $60
Cabin In The Woods
Levo Rocker + Levo Arch
Bobo Choses x Mini Kyomo
Tobo High Chair
I am absolutely obsessed with these sheets. My room looks so fresh and inviting and the material is amazing against my skin. 5/5
Such a gorgeous, well crafted piece! The wood is stunning. Definitely an investment that I’m so glad I made
The quality of this game is gorgeous. We started playing open handed when my daughter was little and now play more competitively with our cards hidden. We love yelling ‘closing the kitchen’ to stop the other player getting the ingredient they want. Great for holidays as it is small for travelling.
Excellent quality and a great toy!
I got this as a gift for a friend's 4 year old, they loved it, her daughter loves all the pieces and playing together as a family team to try and beat the fox! The quality is so lovely and the game is so unique.
These games have been such beautiful gifts. They’re beautiful quality and so unique and fun.
Such beautiful quality and a fun game for my 4 year old to play together with us
Lovel. As described.
Had so much fun playing this with my kids. Keep my senses sharp and my brains switched on - I am amazed how quickly kids can get so good at it! The handy travel pouch is a nice addition. A must have for camping and family holidays.
Makes a perfect gift too!
Absolutely beautiful and great quality! It's the first item we have purchased from Antipoda Co and a great indication of the kind of products they stock. Looking forward to our next purchase!
Londji is a LOVE at first sight. It’s art, beauty, and fun combine into ONE. Thank you Antipoda Co for sending “The Acrobat Brothers” to us. This toy is a GEM - it’s pure fascinating to stack the 10 acrobats vertically upwards, and to admire their inspiring feats of balance, agility and physical coordination! This is seriously one of the cutest things I have ever seen for a long, long time!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) These 10 stackable acrobats are just TOO ADORABLE! I love their half-squatting position and lifting arms, strong and solid bodies, and determined and no-nonsense expressions, all ready to conquer any crazy and most ridiculous upward challenge! The design of these balancing people are cleverly-done with multiple “balancing points” (shoulders, toes, head) and interlocking surfaces (arms and legs). It’s super addictive to balance them on top of each other in different gravity-defying and unbelievable formations, from simple pyramid, mesmerising human tower, to strength-demanding upside-down circus poses! It’s insanely impressive to watch them built-up, and super hilarious to see them tumbling down the ground. It’s a fun challenge to fine motor skills, puzzle solving, perseverance and patience! The kids laughed and giggled and had a spectacular time balancing and manipulating these adorable squad.
(2) The artwork is original with a cheeky sense of humour. The 10 stackable pieces come originally in mysterious midnight blue; we get to “decorate” and personalise them using the 24 acrobat “dress stickers” (10x sets plus two extras). I love the comically serious expressions, classic “Breton-stripe” tops, and the bold red and orange trousers. The toy is vintage, cute, and exciting.
(3) I love that Londji is “Made in Spain” and manufactured using recycled wood and organic dyes. The material and quality looks gorgeous. Each Londji comes with a EC certification, guaranteeing the toy was made in compliance with European Standard EN71 Safety Requirements for Toys.
(4) I also love the thick cylindrical tube container with metal lid. They are beautifully presented, sturdy, and easy to be stored away.
My heart danced in JOY the first time I saw this “Postman Observation” game from Londji . This is one of the most artistically delightful games I have ever seen; it’s quirky and so aesthetically pleasing! Thank you Antipoda Co for sending this pocket version game to us!
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) Our family loves observation game. Londji elevates the experience by incorporating fun elements in it such as a “mission-fulfilling” postman theme, whimsical houses, and even fables characters! The rules are pretty simple. First, assemble the interlocking game board pieces in random order; each player is allocated with equal number of “letters”. The aim is to spot the specific house indicated on the challenge card and be the first to deliver a mail to the right house. This is a frantically fun game that can be played competitively, or cooperatively in true postal service style (like what my kids ended up doing 🤣). I love that the game board pieces can be arranged in different configurations, and how everyone can join in the fun simultaneously! This is a pocket version so the components are smaller, but that sure doesn’t affect the awesomeness of the game!
(2) I love the unique and playful artworks in muted colours; they’re artistic, romantic, and full of childhood nostalgia. I love the classic European houses: large rectangular and arched windows, chimneys, interesting roof lines, mixed of sweet and boldly painted exterior. You can also find cheeky small cottages belonging to 3 little pigs and Hansel and Gretel’s candy house “hidden” within the town, and some community buildings such as a school, hospital and fire station.
(3) I love that the challenge cards have different levels of difficulty. Some are straightforward (spot the exact same house), some are challenging (eg find a white house with red door but without a chimney). This is a game for all ages!
(4) The quality of this game is top-notch! The product is proudly created in Barcelona and made of sturdy recycled cardboard and paper. The components are stunning. I also love the drawstring bag and the beautifully-made box.
Our family LOVES board games, but it’s not easy to find one that would interest BOTH of my kids given their age gap and different personalities. Antipoda Co recently sent over this “Save The Cat” game from Londji , and I am so pleased to see my two cheeky ones playing with this harmoniously like two serious comrades with a high mission to accomplish 🤣.
Why I love ❤️ it: (1) Easily-comprehensible rules, bright and appealing game board, interesting fire-fighting theme! This game caught the two kids attention immediately with its purposeful “rescue the cat” mission. I love that this is a cooperative game, meaning my two kids need to put their heads together and use their verbal communicative skills to fulfil an important task of saving a life! It was super cute watching them discuss about where to place the fire counters, when to use the water buckets, and which option to take when they roll the dice. It is a simple game of moving upwards and downwards, with a single purpose of saving the black Totoro-lookalike kitten trapped on the roof, whilst putting out fire of different sizes along the way. This is a fantastic 2-6 players game that emphasises on teamwork and cooperation!
(2) This game encourages kids to count and strategise; the “firefighter” needs to climb up and down the burning 4-storey building according to number sequence from 1 to 12; two buckets of water are needed to put out a “large” fire, whilst only one bucket is required to extinguish a “small” fire. The two kids counted, debated, discussed, and proudly reached agreements on each next step!
(3) The components are artistically-made and eye-catching undoubtedly! The fire engine, building base, fire, and water bucket tokens are made of thick recycled cardboard, the 3D wooden firefighter and cat figures are super adorable, and I simply love the uniquely-designed dice. I love that the product is made in Barcelona with strict quality control.
(4) The storage box is durable and beautifully-illustrated, and I love the organised drawstring bag for components storing.
Thank you Antipoda Co , this is an amazing game for small kids!
One thing about Londji , you know it never settles for just ordinary. When we got this “Discover the Dinosaurs” puzzle from Antipoda Co , we knew there would be some hidden surprises within, waiting to be unearthed and make our hearts sing! Oh the JOY of discovering another uniquely-designed product from the magical world of toys!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) This 200-pieces puzzle is for kids and adults (as the puzzle box aptly says, it’s for ages “6 to 106”). This is one of those more challenging range of puzzles due to its limited colours tones (red, yellow, blue, white). To assemble this puzzle, we need that extra meticulousness and attention to detail. It took 3 adults and one “trying-his-best-to-help” 6-year-old around 30 minutes to complete this puzzle. We squinted our eyes, switched on our detective sense, and searched for clues and hints within the very similar-looking pieces. We spotted and examined the outlines of a pram-pushing dad, a man marvelling at the exhibits while snapping pictures with a smartphone, an elderly lady with walking stick, the doorway arches, glass windows, placards, and bone structures of the pre-historic dinosaurs with impressive details. Oh-the-FUN-we-had! It felt like time-travelling back to childhood.
(2) The greatest FEATURE that makes our hearts SKIP is the super cool red and blue “magic” lenses that reveal two hidden universes within the puzzle! The blue spy glass transports us to the Jurassic era with erupting volcano and gigantic plants. We saw life-like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Argentinosaurs and Pterodactyl roaming the wild land menacingly and majestically! The red spy glass shows us a calming scene of a museum-visiting day with exciting exhibitions of fossilised dino skeletons! One puzzle, two surreal experiences!
(3) I love the thick puzzle pieces, and the quirky rounded wavy borders. This is a beautiful made-in-Barcelona product, with wacky design and surprises installed! I love the sturdy cardboard box made of recycled material, and I love how Londji pays respect to the environment with its sustainable manufacturing principles.
Spot and snap, find it fast, I spy, match it types of observation games are nothing too uncommon in the toys market; but as usual, Londji makes it better and more unique! We were thrilled to receive this beautiful “Where is the Cheese” pocket version game from Antipoda Co - the kids love the easy and quick game, and this mumma is absolutely in love with the aesthetically delightful and lovely components that look like numerous art pieces in small size.
Why I love ❤️ this game: (1) This is a “speedy” game; the kids need to quickly match and snatch up the ingredients as shown on the selected cards, and pop the tokens onto their respective chef boards. The game tests the kids’ reaction time, observation and matching skills. The game is competitively fast, quick and can be done with within 10 minutes each round. There were loads of laughters and happy “yays”, but also an equal measure of squabbles and rough hands-hitting from my two kids. 🤦🏻♀️ So we ended up modifying the rules and made this into a collaborative game. What I truly love is the incorporation of delicious foods in the game; it’s relevant, relatable, and so irresistible. Indeed, food is a universal language, transcending age and everything else. 😋
(2) Included in the pocket version are 60 ingredient tokens and game cards, 6 chef boards with 10 slots each, and an instruction guide, all securely fit within an exquisite pocket version storage box with elastic band. The illustrations are artistically-painted with a hint of cheekiness; a slice of watermelon, sushi with pair of chopsticks, jam in mason jar, cheese grater, chefs with the most whimsical expressions, and a rat on cheeseboard that reminds me of Ratatouille the classic animated film.
(3) Londji products are made in Barcelona. I love the thick quality components made of recyclable materials. I also love the muslin drawstring bag for organised storage. This smaller pocket version is excellent for an on-the-road travel game.
Love it, Londji. What an awesome recommendation Antipoda Co !
Excellent quality selection and very fast shipping. Always a pleasure shopping here.Vic, Australia
Very happy I found this store! Great products and quick shipping. Thanks!
Edit: Incredible customer service! Stop reading reviews and buy from them :)NSW, Australia
Very impressed with the online customer service from Tim and the team. They solved my issue efficiently and with a smile. Gorgeous, high quality products for sale too - I want everything!NSW, Australia
★★★★★Bruce and Helen J
Wonderful friendly people to deal with and really beautiful products. I love that they are ethically made and from sustainable materials too.Vic, Australia
We acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land on which we live, work and play, the Boonwurrung peoples of the Kulin Nations, and pay our respect to their Elders, past, present and emerging. We celebrate the stories, culture and traditions of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders of all communities who also work and live on this land.
Here at Antipoda Co, we’re proud to stock a variety of baby & kids’ products, along with lots of homeware essentials — all sourced from ethical and sustainable brands. Check out our baby & kids’ products online store and find everything from nursery essentials to puzzles and games.
Antipoda Co is proud to provide babies, adults & kids products online. We’ve got charming collections produced by some of our favourite brands for ewborns,
toddlers, and young children; as well as a selection of premium quality goods for parents to enjoy, too. Here at Antipoda Co, we place a lot of consideration
into the values and ethos of the brands that we stock within our organic baby products online range, in order to ensure that they align with our own emphasis
on sustainability, quality, and style. We stock homeware, soft furnishings, games and more that are manufactured by brands that we’re proud to showcase —
from Charlie Crane to Garbo&Friends, Londji, and Mini Kyomo.
Our product ranges are all individually selected by our team of experts, and we strive to give parents and their families items that are sleek additions to the
home, providing functionality, longevity, and comfort. Our baby products online collection includes everything new parents need for furnishing a nursery, and every item is tailored to suit newborn babies all through to their early years — including sturdy baby rockers and high chairs, to super-soft blankets and
bedding that are safety certified, the quality of our collection for new parents is truly unrivalled. Style conscious parents can also find something that suits their interior palette perfectly, too — we draw a lot of inspiration
from Scandinavian, minimalistic design styles.
Browse our full range of natural baby products online now, and lovingly crafted items into your home or nursery with Antipoda Co.