At Antipoda Co we are taking extra care to ensure the highest standards of health and safety for our team and our customers. We have undertaken our own risk assessment of our operations and we have adopted new policies and procedures to protect you.
Storage facility procedure for COVID-19 Safe Operations
- Our staff members are currently working from home.
- Only one staff member is allowed in our storage facility
- Hand sanitiser and disinfectant spray is available in our processing area and used regularly.
- At this stage our distribution is done through Australia Post: orders are placed in a drop off zone where they are collected and processed. This allows us to remain contact free.
- While processing orders and handling products our staff members wear masks and gloves to minimise the contact with our products.
- All members of our team are requested to wear masks at all times while in our premises.
- Our staff members have their own laptops and mobile phones, therefore minimising high-touch communal items.
- Our high touch surfaces (order packing area) is cleaned after every shift.
- During stage 3 and stage 4 restrictions we have suspended all direct contact with clients face to face. If a client wants to pick up their goods, they will have to collect from the drop off zone, where their order will be clearly labelled.
- A note will be recorded on our system under the order number of the client, with the name and phone number of the person picking up the goods form the drop-off zone with an estimated time of pick up.
- Clients picking up orders: Name, telephone number an estimated pick up time will be recorded in our ordering system under the order number folder
- Attendance of staff members to our storage facility will be recorded by entering the security code to access the storage facility.
If a staff member tests positive to COVID-19
- We will alert Clik Collective management orally and via email.
- The contact details of the staff member on site including attendance times and areas frequented in the previous 48 hours will be listed and prepared in a document to be presented to DHHS.
- Worksafe Victoria will be alerted through 132360 by our site manager.
- DHHS will be alerted.
- Deep clean will be undertaken by our nominated cleaning services or as requested by Clik Collective.
If staff members of neighbouring units is suspected to have been infected by COVID-19
- Our storage staff members will be tested and will remain at home until their results come back.
- Alerts will be placed on our website and through Newsletters to communicate with our clients. Stores waiting for an order to be processed will be notified directly about the delay.
As a proud Australian business, we're committed to doing our part to slow the spread of COVID-19 as we continue to operate safely. Our thoughts are with everyone navigating these challenging times.
Thank you for your ongoing support.