At Antipoda Co. we are fully committed to reducing our carbon footprint. Here we share with you the steps we are taking to help us achieve this.
You can read more about Greenfleet's work on their website here. We really enjoyed exploring the interactive map to talk with our kids about Greenfleet's different land regeneration projects in Australia and New Zealand. Give it a go!
We represent brands that have great respect for human beings and the environment. The products we stock are made to last and be passed down through generations, made from recycled materials or sustainable sources.
Read more about our brands here.
We package our products with biodegradable bags, recycled paper and cardboard and we print with vegetable based inks. And to deliver your purchases we use carbon neutral delivery companies. Every little bit counts!
- Our wrapping paper and stickers are made by Noissue using vegetable papers and inks.
- We print cards and fliers with Fish Print, they are carbon neutral and use 100% recycled paper and natural inks.
- We use home-compostable Shipping Mailers by Hero Packaging.
- We use carbon neutral parcel delivery from Australia Post.
- We ship our goods from Europe using slow cargo containers and offset the emissions.
You can read more about these companies individual sustainability actions and environmental certifications on their websites. Click on the logo links below.