Lorena Canals Washable Wool Rug
The simple, minimalist design of the Steppe rug consists of a low pile wool surface cut across by rows of the extra-short pile that provide a subtle striped pattern. The edges of the washable wool rug are finished with a strip of bare cotton canvas, that frays into tousled fringes under a narrow line of tufted wool, in a contrasting colour.
The wool is undyed and owes its natural hues to sheep of various origins from around the world, such as the Middle Eastern white. As in all the Sheep of the World collection, the Steppe rug also includes a 20% proportion of New Zealand wool in its composition for premium quality and added softness.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Steppe Sheep White
- Size: 170 x 240cm
- Colour: Sheep White
- Collection Sheep of the World
- Composition: Pile: 100% Wool Base: Recycled Cotton
- Net Weight: 10kg
- Washable wool rug: easy to wash.
- Eco-friendly: Wool with nontoxic dyes. Product free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- This is a handmade piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in colour and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibres when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fibre used.
- Certificate of Compliance (CPSIA), ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 certified.
- Made in India.
Lorena Canals Rug Washing Instructions
- Check label sewn onto the rug for recommended washing machine capacity for each rug. For this size, we recommend a minimum capacity of 13kg.
- Wash separately at 30º, using a gentle cycle and a short program (max 30 min).
- Use a neutral detergent.
- Make sure you use a low spin cycle if the rug has braids or fringes.
- Do not bleach. Avoid using a softener.
- Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colours may bleed.
- Tumble dry at low temperature.
- Do not dry clean.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.