When you get a Londji puzzle, you can rest assured that it is not just an “ordinary” puzzle. Londji sprinkles excitement in its products, and dusts them with magic of surprises! We are so glad to receive this “Dinos Explorer Puzzle” from Antipoda Co . This is an absolute must-have for any aspiring palaeontologists and dinosaur fanatics!
Why I love ❤️ this puzzle: (1) I love the realistic-looking illustrations - dinosaurs full of meticulous details, fossilised skeletons and skulls that accentuate the prominent features of each of the unique species. I love the mellow colours and the beige background, which gives the puzzle an “ancient” pre-historic feel. This is a medium-sized puzzle with 350 pieces - a more challenging range suitable for adults and older kids. We learned so much by admiring the careful details: Lirainosaurus with its long slender neck and a body protected by armour of bony plates; Stygimoloch with its distinguished spikes and knobs on skull, Gallimimus with its ostrich-like features and a fancy long tail. We also learned about herizinosaur (a dinosaur with super cool and robust long claws), and Olorotitan (an elegant dinosaur with fan-shaped crest jutting out of the back of the skull).
(2) If that’s not enough, the set also includes 3 innovative information wheels. Adjust and position the cardboard wheels at the right angle, direction, and fixed on the eye of the dinosaur, and you will get to learn new facts about these majestic beasts: what they ate, how fast they ran, how heavy and long they were! For example, we learned that the terrific T Rex is 12m long and weighed around 8000 kg; Spinosaurus survived on fish and moved 34 km/h.
(3) I love the gorgeous sturdy box and cotton drawstring bag - perfect for keeping the puzzle pieces and all the exciting accessories at one place. I love the thick puzzle pieces, heirloom quality, and the quirky rounded zig-zag borders. I also love the made-in-Spain quality, and the FSC paper and recycled cardboard materials. As usual, Londji toys meet European safety standards. They are beautiful, artistic and so pleasing in so many levels!
Londji Look & Learn Dinosaur Puzzle
Brontosaurus, Velociraptor, Tyrannosaurus... the perfect dinosaur puzzle for young palaeontologists.
But this is no ordinary dinosaur puzzle! Once the puzzle has been completed you can put to use the accompanying information wheels. Place the wheel on the dinosaur you want to learn about and find out what they fed on, when they lived and what size they were.
A 350-piece dinosaur puzzle with a very detailed and realistic illustration!
Londji Puzzle Dinos Explorer Specifications
- Illustration - Román García Mora
- Age - from 8 years old
- Material - FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- Packaging - Sturdy cardboard box
- Size - 80 x 32 cm
- Box - 24 x 24 x 8 cm
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guarantees that this Londji Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.