Puzzles with uniqueness and hidden surprises always make my heart dances in delight! This Londji “Observation Puzzle - Tea by the Sea” from Antipoda Co is our latest love; not only that it gives us a joyful satisfaction completing the puzzle, we also enjoys the playful moments admiring the adorable illustrations and finding so many tiny details that brings us smile!
Why I love ❤️ this puzzle: (1) We are enchanted by the imaginative illustrations with hints of humour and sprinkles of magic. I love the unusual length and unique rectangular shape (32 x 85 cm), which aptly sets the scene of a “quiet tea time above ground” and “unexpected surprises underwater”. I also love the zigzag borders of the puzzle (in Londji signature style). The kids had great fun completing the 100 pieces puzzle. I love that the puzzle is not too difficult for the kids, yet sufficiently challenging to keep them engaged. There are so many snapshots of happy scenes from top to bottom of this dreamlike puzzle: a ukulele-playing tiger, a French baguette on a tree, a letter-delivering pigeon, an underwater reader, a diver-mouse heading towards a cheese-bait, a rabbit in submarine, a curious mermaid, animals tea-party, a plant-watering / hat-wearing octopus, and I can go on and on!
(2) Once the puzzle is done, the kids played “spot and snap” using the 48 observation tiles: a Wellington boot in the bottom of sea, pearl in a shell, crocodile guest, a menu on fishing line, an upside-down chameleon and so many more!
(3) The instructions gives a few inspiring ideas on games that we can play. We had such enjoyable hours playing story-telling (oh look, the puffer-fish has just turned into a balloon, the frog prince is still waiting for his kiss!), detective (guess what I’m holding by asking “yes” / “no” questions), and drama game (let’s act out the kite-flyer and a basket).
(4) I love the gorgeous box, made-in-Spain quality, FSC paper and recycled cardboard materials. As usual, Londji toys meet European safety standards, and are beautiful in so many levels!
This is an impressive puzzle!
Londji Observation Puzzle
In this 100 piece observation puzzle, kids can dive into an imaginary, dreamlike world inhabited by special characters.
Once the puzzle has been solved, various games are proposed with the 48 cards that accompany it. The puzzle forms a great tool to invent stories, enhance creativity, stimulate the imagination and exercise observation skills.
Includes a 100-piece puzzle and 48 observation/storytelling tiles.
Londji Observation Puzzle Specifications
- Illustration - Mar Ferrero
- Age - 5/8 years
- Number of pieces - 100 puzzle pieces + 48 tiles
- Material - FSC paper and recycled cardboard
- Packaging - Sturdy cardboard box
- Size - 32 x 85 cm
- Box Size - 20 x 30 x 8 cm
- Made in Spain
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guarantees that this Londji Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.