Our family LOVES board games, but it’s not easy to find one that would interest BOTH of my kids given their age gap and different personalities. Antipoda Co recently sent over this “Save The Cat” game from Londji , and I am so pleased to see my two cheeky ones playing with this harmoniously like two serious comrades with a high mission to accomplish 🤣.
Why I love ❤️ it: (1) Easily-comprehensible rules, bright and appealing game board, interesting fire-fighting theme! This game caught the two kids attention immediately with its purposeful “rescue the cat” mission. I love that this is a cooperative game, meaning my two kids need to put their heads together and use their verbal communicative skills to fulfil an important task of saving a life! It was super cute watching them discuss about where to place the fire counters, when to use the water buckets, and which option to take when they roll the dice. It is a simple game of moving upwards and downwards, with a single purpose of saving the black Totoro-lookalike kitten trapped on the roof, whilst putting out fire of different sizes along the way. This is a fantastic 2-6 players game that emphasises on teamwork and cooperation!
(2) This game encourages kids to count and strategise; the “firefighter” needs to climb up and down the burning 4-storey building according to number sequence from 1 to 12; two buckets of water are needed to put out a “large” fire, whilst only one bucket is required to extinguish a “small” fire. The two kids counted, debated, discussed, and proudly reached agreements on each next step!
(3) The components are artistically-made and eye-catching undoubtedly! The fire engine, building base, fire, and water bucket tokens are made of thick recycled cardboard, the 3D wooden firefighter and cat figures are super adorable, and I simply love the uniquely-designed dice. I love that the product is made in Barcelona with strict quality control.
(4) The storage box is durable and beautifully-illustrated, and I love the organised drawstring bag for components storing.
Thank you Antipoda Co , this is an amazing game for small kids!
Londji Cooperative Game Description
A game that works on learning about numbers and their value, generates debate to reach agreements on the best strategy to follow and helps to manage tension.
A beautifully illustrated cooperative game where up to 6 kids can play together to help the firemen to put out the fire in order to save the kitten that has been trapped on the roof.
Londji Cooperative Game Specifications
- Illustration - Can Seixanta
- Age - From 4-8 years
- Players - 2-6
- Game Duration - 15 minutes
- Material - Recycled cardboard and paper
- Packaging - Sturdy cardboard box
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guarantees that this Londji Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.