The Baby Set allows you to use the evolving TOBO chair for your 6 to 36 months baby. It ensures optimal comfort and support thanks to its backrest. It includes:
- A wooden backrest
- A wooden wrap-around belt
- A 5-points safety harness
Thanks to the Baby Set, TOBO offers babies under 3 years of age a secure and comfortable cocoon.
For babies from 6 to 18 months, it is recommended to use the cushion, which provide better support for the child.
The optional table tray can be fixed on top.
- To be used when infant can sit unaided and until 36 months
- Optimal support and comfort for the child’s first meals
- Conforms to the European Standard EN14988:2017+A1:2020
- Optional cushion and table tray
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès
- Patented model
- Made in Turkey
- Weight 2.2 Kg
- Dimensions 44 × 30 × 18 cm
- Warning! The TOBO chair with baby set and sling is intended for children who are able to sit up on their own, up to 36 months of age.
- Backrest and belt in beech plywood
Contents of the box
- 1 first age backrest
- 1 wooden belt
- 1 safety harness 5-points
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/NL/IT/ES)
- ATTENTION: the high chair, the table tray or the cushion are not included, you have to order them separately.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.