One thing about Londji , you know it never settles for just ordinary. When we got this “Discover the Dinosaurs” puzzle from Antipoda Co , we knew there would be some hidden surprises within, waiting to be unearthed and make our hearts sing! Oh the JOY of discovering another uniquely-designed product from the magical world of toys!
Why I love ❤️ this toy: (1) This 200-pieces puzzle is for kids and adults (as the puzzle box aptly says, it’s for ages “6 to 106”). This is one of those more challenging range of puzzles due to its limited colours tones (red, yellow, blue, white). To assemble this puzzle, we need that extra meticulousness and attention to detail. It took 3 adults and one “trying-his-best-to-help” 6-year-old around 30 minutes to complete this puzzle. We squinted our eyes, switched on our detective sense, and searched for clues and hints within the very similar-looking pieces. We spotted and examined the outlines of a pram-pushing dad, a man marvelling at the exhibits while snapping pictures with a smartphone, an elderly lady with walking stick, the doorway arches, glass windows, placards, and bone structures of the pre-historic dinosaurs with impressive details. Oh-the-FUN-we-had! It felt like time-travelling back to childhood.
(2) The greatest FEATURE that makes our hearts SKIP is the super cool red and blue “magic” lenses that reveal two hidden universes within the puzzle! The blue spy glass transports us to the Jurassic era with erupting volcano and gigantic plants. We saw life-like Tyrannosaurus Rex, Spinosaurus, Stegosaurus, Argentinosaurs and Pterodactyl roaming the wild land menacingly and majestically! The red spy glass shows us a calming scene of a museum-visiting day with exciting exhibitions of fossilised dino skeletons! One puzzle, two surreal experiences!
(3) I love the thick puzzle pieces, and the quirky rounded wavy borders. This is a beautiful made-in-Barcelona product, with wacky design and surprises installed! I love the sturdy cardboard box made of recycled material, and I love how Londji pays respect to the environment with its sustainable manufacturing principles.
Londji Puzzle Description
Look through the blue magnifying glass and travel to the Jurassic with Londji. You will discover impressive Tyrannosaurus rex, Diplodocus and Spinosaurus walking in the middle of volcanoes.
Now take the red magnifying glass and you will see how the fossilized bones of these giants have become part of the natural science museum.
A puzzle in which you can discover two realities, one with the red magnifying glass and another one with the blue magnifying glass.
The game includes a 200-piece puzzle and two magnifying glasses to discover the two universes.
Londji Puzzle Specifications
- Illustration Sebastià Serra
- Age From 8 to 12 years old
- Number of pieces 200
- Material Recycled cardboard and paper
- Packaging Sturdy cardboard box
- Weight 0,6 Kg
- MOQ 1 unit
WARNING! Not suitable for children under three years. Small parts. The CE marking guaranties that this Londji Toy meets the European Toy Safety Standard EN71. Our toys have successfully passed the most strict safety tests made by independent testing labs approved by the European Union authorities.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.