Mini Kyomo Watch Accessory Description
Stylish and playful, the Sunset watch by Mini Kyomo has been designed to be the perfect accessory for your child. Manufactured with a Japanese movement and a mineral glass ensures durability for active kids. To encourage non-stop adventure and play, the Mini Kyomo watches are also waterproof.
Learning to read time is also part of the design, with clearly readable dials and strong colour contrasts. Additionally, the hours and five-minute intervals are written out, with the minutes in-between marked with small dots.
This watch is made for stylish little explorer like yours.
Mini Kyomo Watch Accessory Specifications
- Movement : Seiko quartz PC21 (made in Japan, 2 years warranty)
- Crystal : mineral glass
- Case : soft touch recycled thermoplastic that contains up to 90% recycled scrap coming mostly from computers and cars.
- Water resistance : 3 atm
- Band : easily removable nato strap made of OEKO-TEX® and GRS certified ‘simil-nylon’ yarn made of 10% upcycled Marine Plastic (from plastic marine litter) and a remaining up to 90% of post-consumer PET from land sources. With strong steel buckle. Wash by hand.
- Dimensions : case 32mmx 31mm - 5mm thickness / strap 18 mm width
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.