Lorena Canals Woolable Rug Sounds of Summer
Rectangular washable wool rug in soft, beautiful color shades of Dusty Pink, Natural and Champagne. Home decor environments are made of these three cozy soft colors. Finished with handmade cross-knotted wool fringes at edges.
Sounds of summer reminds us of the summer spirit, reflecting freedom, joyfulness and the summer lights. Like an innocent child that turns out wild; lose all time, love your mind and free your soul.
A cotton tote bag and a non-slip underlay are included with every rug.
- Composition: Pile: 100% wool. Base made of recycled cotton.
- Eco-friendly: wool with nontoxic dyes.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- This is a handcrafted piece and a carefully designed product. Each piece is unique, which is why there may be small variations in color and shape.
- Wool rugs will shed fibers when new and during use. This is not a defect, but a characteristic of the natural wool fiber used
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.