Lorena Canals Washable rug Monstera Natural
Because in real life not all leaves are green, Lorena re-invented her classic green Monstera rug and came up with a whole range of colorful leaves in natural and rich but subtle color nuances! This new color version is made in a soft combination of Natural non-dyed pile mixed with Soil Brown, on a canvas base in Natural color.
From the Re-edition collection, it is 100% natural cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 7 kg capacity), so original that it makes the living room or dining room a special place. Perfect to move from one room to another and use as a playmat.
Handmade by artisans, this rug is unique.
- Measurement: 120 x 180
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.