Lorena Canals Washable Rug Berber Rhombus
Size 140 x 210 is currently out of stock. Available for Pre-Order with delivery in Mid-October.
The Bereber Rhombus rug stands out for its versatility and elegant style! The natural cotton colour of the base blends with the black yarn by creating a rhombus and herringbone pattern. The ends feature the rug base with black herringbone embroidery and completed with fringes. This colour combination, together with the simple and elegant motifs, provides the right look in up-to-date, casual, Nordic and timeless ambiances and it fits in perfectly in home settings (living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden) as well as kids' rooms. It is hand-made, using natural dyes and it is both light and soft.
- Measurement: 140 x 210, 120 x 170.
- Composition: 85% cotton 15% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.