Lorena Canals Washable Rug Berber Burgundy
Standard post: 2-5 working days
Express post: 1-2 working days
The Bereber Burgundy model stands out for its style and quality! A natural colored cotton yarn has been applied over the base using the loop technique and burgundy rhombs and crosses have been woven in; this use of different techniques results in a very interesting and exclusive mix of textures, difficult to find in other designs in the market. The edges are topped off with braid fringes that protrude from the base of the rug. The blend of these two colors fits well in any living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or garden, or even the kids' rooms. Hand-made, the dyes are natural and being made of cotton, makes it light and soft.
- Measurement: 140 x 200, 120 x 160.
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.