Lorena Canals Washable Rug Azteca Natural-Vintage Blue
The Natural Azteca collection will add a vintage touch to any corner. Its pastel tones are perfect for the living room, dining room or bedroom, as well as unisex children's rooms. In addition to its ethnic motifs, the pompoms on two sides of the rug give a unique, original style with loads of personality. Handmade by artisans, it is safe since natural dyes were used, and very light since it is made of cotton.
- Measurement: 140 x 200 or 120 x 160
- Composition: 97% cotton 3% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.