Lorena Canals Washable Play Rug - Path of Nature
Washable Play Rug Description
We love this washable play rug! It is covered in intricate details that mimic the textures of the forest, creating an authentic miniature landscape. Its irregular border, the yarn melange, the new tufting techniques and different pile heights applied, provide a 3D effect on the rug's surface for children to bring it to life along with the little cuddly cotton horse cushion, included with the rug.
Lorena Canals rugs can be easily washed at home in a conventional washing machine. They are handmade one by one, by artisans who take care of every detail, with 100% natural fibres and non-toxic dyes.
Washable Play Rug Specifications
- Size: 120 x 160cm, Height 0.5-5cm
- Colour: Natural, Ash Rose, Brown, Olive, Pearl Blue
- Material: 97% cotton 3% other fibre - base made of recycled cotton
- Washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one in a traditional way. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and non-toxic dyes
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified
- 100% natural fibre-based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you vacuum the rug (low-to-moderate intensity)
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants
- Suitable for subfloor heating
- Made in India