This little fish wants to be your favorite cushion! Washable cushion with fish-shaped outline, in tightly-woven aqua blue cotton. A very unique cushion that will give a fun and cosy touch to any style of decor. Perfect for a playroom, kid's room, living room... Pair it with the Washable Big Fish rug from The Sea collection as well as the new wall hangings and give your home decoration a revitalized look.
- Measurement: 27 x 70
- Composition: 97% cotton and 3% other natural fibres - Filler: 100% polyester
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton exterior and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cosy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly in shape, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001.
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Made in India.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.