This cradle was designed as a reassuring cocoon for the first months of your baby life, as well as the place where they will gradually wake up to the world. It's the perfect mix of modern and traditional design, with its minimalist and contemporary lines, while still retaining the millenary lateral swing that helps babies fall asleep. During assembly, the parents tie the cords themselves. A gesture of high emotional value since it involves participating in the construction of the child’s nest.
The coco mattress is a natural mattress that offers many hygienic advantages: Chemically untreated, the coconut fiber is naturally hypoallergenic and anti-dust mite. Its great filtering power also helps to reduce humidity and condensation, which is ideal for babies, who tend to sweat. The mattress cover is made of organic cotton quilted with natural organic wool.
- Use from birth until the child can sit alone, stand up or crawl.
- Compliant with European standard EN1130:1996 and PR EN1130:2018
- Mattress compliant with Australian standard AS/NZS 8811.1:2013
- Extra simple assembly using an Allen key supplied
- Detachable and machine washable fabric at 40°C
- Design: Gaspard Tiné-Bérès for Charlie Crane
- Registered design
- Made in Turkey (Wood), France (Mattresses and laces), China (Cocoon).
- Wooden structure: Beech plywood hoop from Turkey or Romania, 2 coats matt water-based varnish. Skids and uprights in solid Beech wood from Turkey, 2 coats matt water-based varnish.
- Metal structure: Wire and metal plate Steel White epoxy paint
- Mesh Cocoon: 100% Polyester net – 100% cotton bottom
- Cocoon Quilted Textile: Organic Natural Cotton Fabrics from Spain, 100% polyester padding – 100% cotton bottom.
- Laces: Round braided laces 100% Polyester thickness 5mm
- Filling : natural coconut fiber
- Removable cover: Organic cotton quilted with natural wool.
- Sizes : 68 x 40 cm
- Thickness : 5 cm
- Dry cleaning only
Contents of the box
- 1 Beech plywood hoop
- 2 feet and 4 legs in solid Beech
- 1 Metal structure
- 1 cocoon
- 1 Mattress
- 1 bag of screws and bolts
- 2 laces length 9.50m
- 1 user manual (FR/EN/DE/DE/NL/IT/ES/PT)
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.