Levo Rocker Description
This season, Charlie Crane is teaming up with the Scandinavian brand Garbo & Friends to launch a new LEVO rocker with a floral print: the sweet mimosa.
Garbo & Friends is a young Swedish company that cultivates delicacy down to the smallest detail: care taken with colors, poetic patterns, quality materials and beautiful packaging. Their collections tell singular stories that awaken children’s curiosity and imagination. But beyond being elegant, this brand is ethically manufactured in Europe and uses only OEKO-Tex certified dyes for all its prints.
Charlie Crane Levo Baby Rocker is a must have for babies from birth to 7 months. The aesthetics of this high quality baby rocker will complement your stylish home perfectly. It’s natural rocking follows softly the movements of your baby.
Levo Rocker Specifications
- Use from birth until the baby can sit alone
- 3.5 to 9kg / 7.7 to 19.8lbs
- Cushion available in 3 colours
- EU standard EN12790
- Wood produced in sustainably managed forests
- Self assembly. Easy to build. Alan key included
- Easy to remove machine washable cushion (40°C)
- Rocker Dimensions: H40xL70xW45cm / H16xL28xW18in
- Box Dimensions: H12xL75xW46cm / H16xL30xW18in
- Weight 3.6kg / 7.9lbs
- Design by ARCA / Erick Demeyer and Steven Leprizé for Charlie Crane
- Registered design | Made in EU
Levo Rocker Composition
- Seat fabric: OEKO TEX 100 certified cotton
- Stuffing 100% polyester
- Seat frame and legs in wood : Outside Walnut multi-ply wood from USA. Inside Birch multi-ply wood from Europe. varnished with mat water 2 coats.
All orders are shipped within two business days after full payment is received.
Standard Delivery: 2 - 8 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Express Delivery: 1 - 4 business days. Rate calculated at checkout.
Click and Collect: We are now offering pick up services for online orders from our warehouse at Clik Collective, 15 Cochranes Rd, Moorabbin, Victoria, 3189. Orders are usually ready within 24 business hours after payment. You will receive an email when your order is ready for collection. Pick up will be available from 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday at the reception area of Clik Collective. Please bring your confirmation email when you come to collect your order. If you have any queries, please call 0416 153 097.
Please note that shipping times are a guideline and subject to change. You may experience slightly longer delivery times during peak periods, due to Covid-19, due to wild weather, or due to other courier delivery issues that are unforeseen or unavoidable events beyond our control.
Please note that Antipoda Co is not liable for any freight charges or taxes incurred by delivery, refused shipment or unclaimed goods.
Most standard orders will be shipped by Australia post. You can find the most up to date information and updates with Australia Post here.