Lorena Canals Washable Rug Naador
Standard post: 2-5 working days
Express post: 1-2 working days
Step into the exciting villages of Morocco without leaving your home thanks to our Morocco collection! Rug in 100% cotton, machine-washable (conventional washing machine with 9 kg capacity), it is perfect for any room in the house, from the living room, dining room to the bedroom including the girls' or boys' room thanks to its fun geometric tribal designs, its happy colors and tassel finishes in each corner. Handmade by artisans, this rug is safe since natural dyes are used, and it is light, soft and flexible since it is made exclusively of cotton.
- Measurement: 140 x 200
- Composition: 85% cotton 15% other fibre. Base made of recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product.
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.