Lorena Canals Washable Rug Tribu Natural
Delivery Estimates: Currently Out of Stock. Available for Pre-Order with delivery in Mid-October.
Rectangular cotton washable rug with visible melange color canvas base in Natural and Soil Brown, with tribal design pattern on top in Natural color. Finished with a tassel in each corner.
This natural cotton rug can be machine-washed. On a re-cycled dye-free cotton base it takes on the role of a canvas into which several black and natural colored lines are woven and arranged in ethnically-inspired shapes and borders. As there are just a few woven lines, most of the base is visible and takes up much less space, making it possible to create a larger size that fits into a washing machine.
Due to its elegant color combination, this model easily fits in with stylishly decorated and refined ambiences, aiming at visual lightness and warmth, whether it is the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kids room. Hand-crafted, with natural dyes and natural cotton.
- Measurement: 200 x 300, 170 x 240.
- Composition: 85% cotton 15% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cozy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fiber based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.