Lorena Canals Washable Rug Bereber CrissCross
Bereber Washable Rug Description
The base of the Bereber Crisscross washable rug is a natural cotton colour once washed, without using dyes. Uneven black yarn rhombus has been weaved into the natural cotton-coloured base, achieving an asymmetric design. The natural cotton colour, together with the black and burgundy motifs gives a lot of personality to a simple and elegant design and is perfect for any room in your home: the living room, dining room, bedroom, terrace or kids' room. Hand-made, using natural dyes and, being made of natural cotton, it is light and soft.
Bereber Washable Rug Specifications
- Measurement: 140 x 210 cm, 120 x 170 cm.
- Composition: 80% cotton 20% other fibre. Base: recycled cotton.
- Domestically washable: easy to wash, and can be washed in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade:carefully handmade one by one, and in a traditional way.
- Eco-friendly: Natural cotton and nontoxic dyes.
- Light thanks to their soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to combine: you can combine it with other elements to create a warm and cosy atmosphere.
- A handmade and carefully designed product. Items can vary slightly, due to the artisanal, handmade nature of the product
- This product complies with all quality and safety regulations for children. ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certified.
- 100% natural fibre based. The reason why the rugs can have lint falls after the first washes. This will be reduced as you aspire the rug (low-to-moderate intensity).
- Environmentally friendly. Free from toxic dyes or contaminants.
- Suitable for subfloor heating.
- Made in India.